SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT SERVICES
- Criminal Justice Services Assists defendants with drug offenses
- Adult Out-Patient Adults with substance abuse
- Health Testing We can test on-site for a variety of health concerns
- Family Services Our Family Services program
- Intensive Out-Patient (IOP) Flexible and carefully monitored care
- Medication Assisted Treatment Combination of medication and behavioral therapies
Make time for your better life. New patient intakes are by appointment only. We offer suboxone treatment & much more.
We offer individual, family, and group therapy, and a variety of other options to ensure that your treatment is effective.
Treatment costs vary from program to program. We do our best to keep our prices reasonable so you can get the care you need.
Schedule Patient Intake
New patient intakes are by appointment only. Give us a call at 303-222-4451 to set it up today.
What Our Patients Say
I tried every treatment center on the Front Range and I just couldn’t seem to get my life together. When my friend recommended Options Treatment Center I was skeptical, but the near immediate relief I got from suboxone combined with insightful individual therapy sessions with Corey, I’m now 6 months opiate free. I’m finally in control again!
I was tired of my physical pain after my car accident, and of being treated like a criminal by my doctor. So I started managing my pain on the street. I’m grateful that the counselors at Options Treatment Center really listened to me when I needed it most! Now my road to recovery is finally headed in the right direction.